WHAT IS A NON-PAINTED INDUSTRIAL LOOK FINISH BOOT DRYER ?
• Zinc finish boot dryers are not painted contrary to other boot dryers.
• Zinc finish boot dryers are intended for professionals in the first place, however if you are a private individual and your ski boots are exposed to a tough environment (corrosive, toxic or salted), it is strongly recommended to use this zinc finish boot dryer in order to avoid any damage caused by these tough conditions on your boot dryer.
• If the regular white-coloured boot dryer doesn’t suit you, this zinc finish boot dryer has also been designed to give an “industrial” look to your ski room.
THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE ENERGY SAVING BOOT DRYER AND THE WARM AIR BOOT DRYER :
1/ Ambient air from your room
• The ENERGY SAVING boot dryer CAN be installed in a temperate or cold environment (+0°C): in a garage, a basement, a locker room, a locker…
• The WARM AIR boot dryer CANNOT be installed in a room with a temperature below 14°C: DO NOT install it in a garage or a basement.
2/ Boot dryers’ drying time
• It takes 3 to 4 hours for an ENERGY SAVING boot dryer to completely dry your ski boots
• It takes 1 to 2 hours for a WARM AIR boot dryer to completely dry your ski boots.
3/ Boot dryer’s energy consumption
• An ENERGY SAVING boot dryer consumes 60 to 180 WATTS only depending on its capacity (it is the lowest energy consumption you can find among the boot dryers available on the market)
• A WARM AIR boot dryer consumes 1050 WATTS to 2100 WATTS